Regarding gdk_draw_line

Hi,

    I am trying to draw lines on a drawing area based on the mouse
motion event. ie. when the mouse moves on the drawing area, I just
collect the x and y points and use gdk_draw_line to connect b/w two
points. I do this till I get button-release event. So, everytime I get 2
points , I draw a line . But problem I am facing is when I draw a line
for the current 2 points , the last lines are not getting stored on the
drawing area. It is getting erased. What should I do to retain the older
drawn lines also.

Thanks,
Jyothi.