Re: Gtk: How can they share a widget?

bkna besta cc wrote:
> I was working on resizing and repositioning of image drawing widgets.
> Unfortunately, I have errors and I do not know how to solve it.
> I put a part of my code on the bottom.

Hi,

A GtkWindow can only hold one widget, and a widget can only be inside
one container. You are trying to add both the GtkTable and the GtkFixed
to the window, and you are trying to add each GtkButton to the table,
but also to the fixed.

I suggest you get rid of the table and just use fixed. Have your widgets
like this:

window
  fixed
    button