Cann't change text widget font through rc file font anymore

I did a cvs up on pango, gtk+ from current development
cvs yesterday.  After recompile, I found that I can not
change text widget's font through rc file anymore.  It used to
work before that.  Other widgets' font can still be changed
through rc file.  Text is the only widget has that trouble.

I'm using RedHat 7.1 with the following relevant settings:

export GDK_USE_XFT=1

~/.gtkrc-2.0
style "myfont"
{
   font_name="Courier 12"
}
widget_class "*" style "myfont"

Run gtk+/tests/testtext, I can see menus, dialogs are
displayed in Courier, but the text window is not.  Even
the line numbers are showing in Courier.  Is there something
wrong here?

Thanks.