How to generate language binding for Gtk 2.0? from GObject?

If GObject has enough support for reflection, than I can write c codes to inspect all the functions, procedures and signals a class has. That's what I have in mind. The gkt.defs
doesn't have information of signals, which I think is important too for a language binding.

Skip Montanaro wrote:

I don't know what features gobject provides for this.  There is a gtk.defs
file somewhere (the PyGtk package comes with one) which provides a lisp-like
notation for the various functions, classes, methods and interfaces.  It's
not complete (though it's fairly close I think).  I believe Havoc, James and
a couple other people are responsible for it.  I'm not sure where its true
home is.