Re: can't create and show GtkWidget in thread

Hi all:
after many times test, I have know why the gtk_widget_show() can't work
in a thread. Because gtk_widget_show() must map and realize the widget
when first time show. So I show the widget when program begin, then it
can work in other threads well.
Thanks for everyone who ever help me.

Leon