Re: MYSQL & GTK !!!! (connection, selection ...)

He wasn't being rude or anything, just pointing out that the question
you asked is the beyond the scope of this list.

On Fri, 2001-09-21 at 10:34, youssa voila fr wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> > > thank very very much, and I hope I don't asked bad questions next time, but I'm new in GTK.
> > > Please can you explain more the different world in the compile command :
> > > 1) -lmysqlclient
> > > 2) -lnsl
> > > 3) -lz
> > > Because I have this error :"/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlclient "
> >
> > now you really are getting off-topic. I suggest you get a decent book
> > about using GNU tools for software development (for example "Programming
> > with GNU software" published by O'Reilly) or start reading some man and
> > info pages. Your question in particular is answered in the section
> > "Link Options" in the GCC info pages and in the mail you quoted (see
> > below).

> Hi,
> I don't understand why you speak like that, I'm new, GTK is not very simple, I can't have any book, and when Iask a question I hope a simple esponce that I can undertand it, Sorry for any problem because of me.
> Bye

|   Loban Amaan Rahman  <-- anagram of -->  Aha! An Abnormal Man!   |
|  loban earthling net, loban ugcs caltech edu,  http://i.am/loban  |