Re: MYSQL & GTK !!!! (connection, selection ...)

Hi,

"youssa voila fr"<youssa voila fr> writes:

> I don't understand why you speak like that, I'm new, GTK is not very simple, I can't have any book, and when Iask a question I hope a simple esponce that I can undertand it, Sorry for any problem because of me.

excuse me if I sounded too harsh, but your question is not all GTK+ related.
You are asking how to use your compiler and linker and I thought I gave
you enough hints to figure this one out yourself. Making yourself familiar
with the manuals is always a good thing. Assuming you use gcc, here's
another source of online documentation: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/.

Salut, Sven