(PHP-GTK) Chars on Combo boxes/List Boxes

Hi,

I’m having trouble to display Portuguese characters (like é á à ç ã õ) on listboxes and combo boxes.

With labels they appear fine, but in buttons, etc. The whole line won’t appear at all.

This is an APP being developed in Windows to be used in windows also.

I’m sending this email in HTML so that you all may receive it as I write it… :-)

Is there any work-around or may this be a limitation?

TIA,

Sérgio Santos

ssantos netlandia pt