Focus in GTK Windows

Hi there,

I have a three part question on the handling of focus in a GTK+ window.
If I put some widgets into a window and try to cycle focus among them
using the TAB key, there is always a position where none of the widgets
that I have added are focussed. That is, you have to press the TAB key
once more than the number of widgets to cycle through all of them.

1. Which widget holds the focus if none of the widgets that I have added
   have it.
2. Why was the handling of focus implemented in that way? Isn't it more
   intuitive to just have visible Widgets be focussable?
3. Can I disable it simply by using
	GTK_WIDGET_UNSET (InvisibleWidget, CAN_FOCUS);
   and thus have only as many focussable widgets as I have added to the
   window?

Thanks in advance.
Felix

--