Re: Mirror site for gtk documentation?

I was actually talking about the online API refernce. The Gtk Refernce pages don't seem to comeup.

Thanks.

-D

From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
To: "Dinesh Nadarajah" <dxn1972 hotmail com>
CC: gtk-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Mirror site for gtk documentation?
Date: 31 Oct 2001 10:55:01 -0500

"Dinesh Nadarajah" <dxn1972 hotmail com> writes:

> Is there a mirror site for the Gtk documentation. The documentation on
> Gtk.org site for gtk 2.0 seems to have disappeared. Probably being
> updated, ...

The documentation is included in the tarballs, and you should find
it in $(prefix)/share/gtk-doc/html after installation.

Any mirror sights for developer.gnome.org would actually mirror
the current state of the GTK+ docs since they've been broken for
a week or so -- they now require a newer version of the DocBook
DTD and style sheets than we have on developer.gnome.org.

Hopefully, I'll have a chance to fix this soonish.

Regards,
                                        Owen