Re: Statically linked GTK app

Hi Havoc,

On 30 Oct 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Raymond Wan <rwan cs mu oz au> writes:
> > (process:31820): GRuntime-CRITICAL **:
> > gtype.c:1824:g_type_register_static(): initialization assertion failed,
> > use g_type_init() prior to this function
> I'm assuming you used g_type_init() or gtk_init() before calling any
> pango/gdk/gtk functions?

	Yes I am:

int main (int argc, char *argv[])
{
  GtkRcStyle *style;
  unsigned int i;
  unsigned int current_window = 0;

  gtk_init (&argc, &argv);

	Also, this is a problem I have with the statically linked version
of my executable and not the dynamically linked one.  The dynamically
linked one works fine without any warnings or errors...  This has led me
to believe that it's a problem with how I compiled it -- not sure.

Ray