Another asks about the CList EXTENDED selection

Hy all,

Sorry to ask again a question about that topic but I didn't find a
satisfying answer.

I want to use the EXTENDED selection mode of the CList to allow the user to
select multiple row using primarirly the control and shift key. Once the
selection is done, the user can popup a menu to export this selection and
then I need a way to know what this selection was! The problem is that is
the documentation it is precise that the field selection of the CList is set
to NULL in this selection mode. How should I do that then?

Best regards,
---
Jean-Christophe Berthon