Applet questions ...

Hi:

I am developing a GTK?Gnome applet and I have a few questions:

1. What kind of event is generated when the user clicks the mouse on top of the applet. "clicked" "button-press" GDK events don't seem to initiate a callback for the applet.

2. The register call back mechanisms permits me to add a menu item to the applet. How can I add a radio-menu or a check box menu on the applet menu itself (when I right click on the applet I would to see a menu item called say "Choice ..." which should pop up a GtkRadioMenuItem menu that will display the 5 choices. How can I do this?

Thanks.

-D