Re: Status of the Tree&List Widget in 1.3.x

    Andre> my question is, how far from beeing completed is the new Tree and
    Andre> List Widget in GTK 1.3 ?  We want to create a Widget like
    Andre> GtkExtra with some additional Features for Gtk2 based on this new
    Andre> one. Unfortunally there are many changes in every new release,
    Andre> e.g. the editable Cell Feature..

I've been using it from Python for awhile with little apparent difficulty
other than my limited ability to understand its complexity).  Most of the
changes to the Gtk API I've noticed recently have been deletions, presumably
of obsolete functions.  I have not noticed any API changes to the table/list
code.

As for documentation, the reference manual at

    http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/index.html

appears to be it at the moment.  I can shoot you a couple examples written
in Python if you'd like.

--
Skip Montanaro (skip pobox com)
http://www.mojam.com/