Re: pointer/etc

hi,

> On Thu, 2001-10-11 at 08:34, Alexey Semenov wrote:
> > 1. how to change default pointer for text widget?
> You dont.

 ok :( . but is it possible to change color of pointer, coz if i set
black backgrount in .gtkrc - pointer is not visible at all :(

> > 2. is there smth. like gtk_editable_copy_clipboard(), but working also
> > if i select text in other application?
>
> Any time you want to deal with selections/clipboard inside only your
> application, you have to do it yourself. All gtk based clipboard actions
> use the X clipboard, which will be effected by other applications.

 i tried. gtk_editable_*_clipboard() work only inside my application.

ps: and another question - how intercept key_press for all windows
opened in X?

--
See you later,
                Alexey.