cannot find libgdmb.so.2

Hello,

i have updtaes my gtk+ and glib to 1.2.10 on a suse 7.3 box. I have
been able to compile with it. But now when I do man man I get the
message that
cannot find libgdmb.so.2

I cannot find it on my system at all, I can find libgdbm.so
What should I re-install to get this library? Or might there be
another problem?

hc
Theories come and go, the frog stays [F. Jacob]
Hans-Cees Speel http://www.hanscees.com
pgp public key at http://www.hanscees.com/hcs.asc

Editor "Journal of Memetics Evolutionary Models of Information
Transmission"
http://www.cpm.mmu.ac.uk/jom-emit
submit papers to the new managing editors at
w m dejong tbm tudelft nl or mikeb media mit edu