Re: how to update the content of a vbox???

RevX gmx at wrote on 19/11/2001 (19:24) :
> Hi,
>
> in my user interface there's a vbox which contains a pixmap (image) at
> the moment. But I want to update this (vbox) by the click on a button
> (replace "old" pixmap with ie. another pixmap).

You hook a function to the button through a clicked signal (see the gtk+
tutorial).

In this function you ca use Get_Child (you find it in the gtk-container)
to get the pixmap and then Remove it and add the new.

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»