Re: C++ wrapper users please read!

RevX gmx at wrote:

Hello,

I'm a newbie to GTK+ (programming) and I only have a minimal clue about
C++ wrappers. Due to certain reasons (not explained here) I have to
use a C++ wrapper for GTK+.
Can anyone (experienced) tell me a good C++ wrapper (btw, someone should
update the dead links of the FAQ). How can I "detect" a good from a less
good wrapper? Or are they all the same?

Thanks for your answers!
My kindest regards,
RevX.

take a look at vdk (url below) that cames with a nice rad tool (vdkbuilder)

/mario

Mario Motta [AI Research Group - Rimini - Italy]
http://vdkbuilder.sourceforge.net