Re: Changing the background color of a Label

> also, please don't set colors in source code. use an RC file so that
> users can change them as they wish using a standard mechanism. there
> is information on how to do this in the GTK+ FAQ.

Yes I think it is good, but my purpose was to use this colors only in my
About box to look like Gnome standard about boxes. I was thinking that to
have it hard-coded was a good way. Of course for other window of the GUI, I
would not do it this way...
Thank you all of you for your help :-)))

Jean-Christophe