Re: question on signals

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001 08:37:21 +0800
haojl <haojl neusoft com> wrote:

> how are you !
> the function is wrong .
> you should the function here:
>
> void  step (GtkEditable    *editable ,  GtkButton   *button);

It turned out it was alright, but was some problem with printf... completly unrelated. I had printf("%n\n",var); .... %n doesnt exist....
sorry.
anyway, this function is called when one of 4 buttons are presed, with two different entries. the buttons are supposed to increase/decrease its respective entry. How can i differentiate the buttons?
Or must i create four such functions? (the functions are small, less than 20 lines)

thank you for your help.

I am Mexican, and my english is not good either. =)

--
ICQ: 15605359 Bicho
                                  =^..^=