Re: fullscreen window-manager troubles

Hi Ronald,

gtk_widget_set_usize(window, gdk_screen_width(), gdk_screen_height() );
and gtk_widget_set_uposition(window, 0, 0);. This works in, for example,
Does gtk, or gnome or X, have a better way to switch to fullscreen mode
and/or to get/set the position of a window?

I have an embedded application and have a similar problem. The workaround I have used - and it is UGLY! - is to get the width and height and "snap" them to the nearest standard size. So if I get back width of 620 and height of 440, I "snap" it to 640x480. Of course this will break with a nonstandard screen size.

-- Lewin A.R.W. Edwards
Embedded Engineer, Digi-Frame Inc.
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Tel (914) 937-4090 9am-6:30pm M-F ET