Re: window without title bar

Hello,

didn't try it myself, but popup windows don't have a titlebar. Maybe you
can just use a popup or you will see the difference that prevents popups
to have titlebars.

The second question is explained within the tutorial, right in the first
example. Try

http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/sec-steppingthroughhelloworld.html. It boils
down to "return TRUE within 'delete_event' callback."

hth

caspar

--
Public-Key-Server: z.B. http://blackhole.pca.dfn.de
Caspar Bothmer <caspar cbothmer org> ID: 0xCE9DDE57