Re: Problem with DrawingArea, Rulers and ViewPort

Jean-Christophe Berthon wrote:

I would like to do a kind of graphical application with a DrawingArea,
rulers and scrollbar. And I'm stuck with the management of the rulers and
the scrollbar together.

Hi Jean-Christophe, make a 3 x 3 table, put the viewport (with the drawing area inside) in the centre, put scrollbars bottom and right, put rulers top and left.

If you look at the GIMP sources, you'll see this is more or less what they do (last time I looked anyway).

John