nsperl

Hi,
I have to do an urgent porting job from Perl to nsperl. The Original Perl
code  uses DBI packages
to connect to mysql database. My question is, will that perl DBI packages
work with nsperl or do I need to install DBI package for nsperl. If I need
to install, please let me know where I can
find it.

Here is the sample code to connect to database:

$host ="localhost ";
use DBI;
$dbh = DBI->connect("DBI:mysql:pr:$host","root","");
$dbh->do("create table tpt (vno char(10))");

Thanks & Regards
Appar