Re: [pygtk] Re: What's the "Hangul shaper"? Sounds like a power tool...

On Thu, 24 May 2001 skip pobox com wrote:

> seems a bit extreme for everyday use.  I will be happy to whip up an
> alternate bit of HTML if anyone would be interested in putting it in place.
> Who are the right people to bug?

This is Bugzilla, a mozilla.org product. Redhat _may_ have people that mod
it, but AFAICS it would be somebody out on mozilla.org to answer for it;
Jake, perhaps. There's a bugzilla for bugzilla, of course, on
bugzilla.mozilla.org.

Take care,
--
/\/\ Christian Reis, Senior Engineer, Async Open Source, Brazil
~\/~ http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 274 4311