size of table cells

Hi, I'm using a table to add some widgets separated with a
GtkHSeparator.
The problem is I don't want the separators to be so height as the other
widgets. I thought the "homogeneous" parameter in "gtk_table_new()" was
afraid of this point, but it doesn't seem to be so.
Supposing the other widgets and separators are already created, I add
them into my table this way:

table = gtk_table_new (10, 1, FALSE);
gtk_table_attach_defaults(GTK_TABLE(table), widget, 0,1, 0,1);
gtk_table_attach_defaults(GTK_TABLE(table), separator, 0,1, 1,2);

gtk_table_attach_defaults(GTK_TABLE(table), widget2, 0,1, 2,3);
gtk_table_attach_defaults(GTK_TABLE(table), separator2, 0,1, 3,4);
.
.
.

But so, all widgets have the same "height", what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

	Ignacio Nodal