Pixmap in a button created with gtk_button_new_with_label()

Hi, I'm trying to show a Pixmap in a button that is, by default, created
with a label in it...

The idea is to have a button displaying either the label or the pixmap.
The problem is if I create the button using
gtk_button_new_with_label("foo_label") and then try to put a pixmap
instead of the label, the pixmap isn't shown. If I create it using
gtk_button_new() there's no problem to show the pixmap.

The way I've solved it is creating a box where I add the label or the
pixmap, hiding the label if I want to show the pixmap or viceversa.
Is this the "correct" way? Is there a way to show a pixmap in a button
using gtk_button_new_with_label() to create it?

Thanks in advance,
	Ignacio Nodal