About signals

Hello everybody.

I'm developing an application with a GtkLayout inside a scrolled window, I draw
lines and put some widgets inside the layout.

The widget that usually put inside the layout it's a vbox which contains a hbox,
and inside the hbox I have an eventbox (ScrolledWindow -> Layout -> Vbox -> Hbox
-> Eventbox). I need to catch the button_press_event on the scrolled window and
the evemtbox separatedly, so I used signal_connect on each one to handle that
event. Everything works fine when the event happens in the Scrolled Window, but
when the event happens in the Eventbox the program executes the handling funtion
for that event in the eventbox and also the handling function for that event in
the scrolled window. How can I prevent that from happening?

Jose Diago.