gtk-scrollbar bug with gtk-xemacs

Hi all!

I currently using the gtk-XEmacs and the latest beta XEmacs 21.4.0
(natively gtk+).

I run into problems when gtk+ newer than 1.2.8 is installed. The
scrollbars are not drawn. - I only get a single line of pixel trash
(with all themes ...) - but the bar is redrawn when I change to
another theme in the gnome-control-centre - but this doesn't overlives
the next X start :-(.

The XEmacs uses fixed positions like:

gtk_widget_set_usize (wid,
		      pos_data->scrollbar_width,
		      pos_data->scrollbar_height);

or:

gtk_fixed_move (GTK_FIXED (FRAME_GTK_TEXT_WIDGET (f)),
		wid,
		pos_data->scrollbar_x,
		pos_data->scrollbar_y);

to control the positions of gtk widgets ... - I guess that not many
programs do it this hacky way ...

I looked into XEmacs and gtk+ source - but can't figure out what might
be wrong. The gtkscrollbar.c in gtk+ has not changed ... .

(Please cc me - I'm not on the list!)

k33p h4ck1n6 René

--
René Rebe (Registered Linux user: #127875)
http://www.rene.rebe.myokay.net/

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged
$25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from
this message or its header, you agree to these terms.