Is there a modified GtkEntry widget out there?

I am wondering if there is a GtkEntry widget that has been modified so I can justify the text that gets entered or displayed in it.  If not then I will start working on one.  What I have been looking for is to center my text in a GtkEntry widget.  If anyone knows of another way I would be most appreciative.

Thanks,

Mark

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - Click and bid on cool stuff like Dave Matthews Band Tickets & more!