scrollbar once again

Hi,

I hope you don't mind me asking another question regarding the "scrollbar
with 3 sliders" I wanted to make.
It's actually not really the scrollbar itself anymore, it's close to
finished.
But I have two problems:
1) if I close the Gtk-app, control doesn't return to the terminal, so it
locks somewhere - how do I find out where?
2) I cannot grab the keyboard keys (I tried
gtk_signal_connect(GTK_WIDGET(enhanced_slider), "key_press_event",
(GtkSignalFunc)gtk_enhanced_scale_key_press, NULL);, but that didn't work)

These are (I know) stupid basic questions but I did not find the answers
yet, so I hope someone can help me. For those interested, the files are at
http://ronald.bitfreak.net/gtkenhancedscale.tar.gz - test.c is a simple
uninteresting program to show how it works ("./test -n 5" gives 5 sliders).

Of course if someone sees a Really Stupid Mistake (tm) or knows how to make
it a lot better, please tell me, I'm open for suggestions.

Ronald

--
--   .-.    | Ronald Bultje                        |