Re: Error output - completion with code

Hi,

"Christian. Schleippmann" <Christian Schleippmann ncl ac uk> writes:

> one more comment:
> The function "xpm_label_box(window, "info.xpm", "Grey RoI");" to initialise my
> boxes is also from the tutorial.

and the problem is definitely in that function. I'd say that
gdk_pixmap_create_from_xpm() fails which will result in the
emission of exactly the warnings you reported during further
execution of xpm_label_box(). Are you sure that the file
"info.xpm" exists in the correct location and is readable?

Salut, Sven