Re: Multiple File Selection Widgetet?

    Sven> I don't think you need to extend the GtkFileSelection
    Sven> API. While I must admit that it should be easier, it's
    Sven> certainly possible to get the list of selected files through
    Sven> the current API. Here's how The Gimp does it:

    Sven> list = clist_to_slist (GTK_CLIST (GTK_FILE_SELECTION (fs)->file_list));

Thanks for this tip.  I was having trouble tracking down where the
GtkCList kept that information since there was no obvious API check a
row's state.

This is probably enough for my purposes.  It's not completely clean
because the entry widget will never agree with what you've selected,
but for the time being, I can live with that.

On the other hand, there appears to be some interest in tweaking
GtkFileSelection internally for other reasons, so I'll probably pursue
both hoping to get a well defined way for handling multiple file
selection in the next incarnation of GtkFileSelection....

roland
--
		       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland rlenter com                     76-15 113th Street, Apt 3B