Re: Motif to GTK+

Ignacio Nodal wrote:
> Hi, this question is for anyone who knows Motif & GTK+.
> In Motif I've something like this to attache widgets relative to other
> ones:

Hi Ignacio, there's no equivalent of the XmForm widget in GTK.

You can get quite close with a big table: when you add widgets to a
table, you can specify which lines you want the widget edges to attach
to, and how you want your widget to size within that area.

Expect to have to do a lot of rewriting for Motif->GTK :-( On the
upside, the widget set is much better, and about 10 times faster (in my
experience).

HTH, John
--
John Cupitt, john cupitt ng-london org uk, +44 (0)20 7747 2570
VASARI Lab, The National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London, WC2N 5DN