RE: embedding radio buttons in a clist

Just thought I would send again since have not heard anything from anyone.
 Should not be that hard of a question, just can't seem to find the answer.

Right now I am modifying an application I wrote a while back but I want a
way to include a single column of radio buttons in my clist.  This would be
a Yes/No type format with two buttons for each row.  Can one include
buttons of any sort in a CLIST ?  I could not find the answer but think it
might be possible. Would be happy to include more info if needed but just
wanted to know if this can be done or can only text be placed in a CLIST
and if it can be done, where might I look for the answer.  Thanks for your
help.

Matt