Chaning which CList columns expands

Is there a way to change which CList column automagically expands when
I change the parent widget size?  I have a CList with 3 columns and I
would like for column 2 to get whatever extra space is available.
Columns 1 and 3 can be fixed size (although I haven't tried to force
that).

roland
--
		       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland rlenter com                     76-15 113th Street, Apt 3B