Re: GtkFontSelectionDialog fields

Hi Andrew,

>I'm writing language bindings for GTK+. In GtkFontSelectionDialog, are
>all the following fields considered publicly accessible?
>
>  GtkWidget *fontsel;
>
>  GtkWidget *main_vbox;
>  GtkWidget *action_area;
>  GtkWidget *ok_button;
>  /* The 'Apply' button is not shown by default but you can show/hide
> * it. */
>  GtkWidget *apply_button;
>  GtkWidget *cancel_button;
>
>  /* If the user changes the width of the dialog, we turn auto-shrink
> * off. */
>  gint dialog_width;
>  gboolean auto_resize;
>
>The manual says they are private, but you'd need access to ok_button and
>others to connect the signals, right?

Some of that fields (notably ok_button) are referenced in supplied
testgtk.c file, which is meant to be an usual user application
example. So IMHO the fields are dy def public.

Regards,

Vladimir V. Tsichevski
senior expert

                  Jet Infosystems
Krasnoproletarskaya 6,		Tel. (+7 095) 972-1182
Moscow 103006, Russia		Fax  (+7 095) 972-0791
Any opinions or recommendations herein are those of
the author and not of his computer.