Re: GtkText redrawing problem

Sorry to keep buggin' the list, but I never
got a response to this one either. I would like
to know whether this is a bug in GTK+ that I
should work around, or if it's not a bug
and just something that I'm doing wrong. If
so, what am I doing wrong?

Jeff "Shippy" Shipman     E-Mail: shippy nmt edu
Computer Science Major    ICQ: 1786493
New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
Homepage: http://www.nmt.edu/~shippy