[OT] architecture and design

Ben wrote, though it doesn't matter who it was:

>If it can't be run sgid, it can't do this; re-architecturing this

Pet peeve of the day: I don't know who introduced "architecting" as a
verb, but lets stop it right here, right now, right this very
minute. The way to describe the process you refer to is
"redesign". Even architects never "architect", let alone
"re-architecture", anything. They "design".

Sorry for being a useless pedant, but this recent feature of geek
speak (and more than a few political types as well) drives me up the
wall.

--p