Re: GTK PROGRAM STRUCTURE

Try creating structures that cointain important parts of your user
interface and making functions that initialize these structures. Declare
instances of the structure inside main() and call handlers with a
pointer to the structure (or to an array of relevant structures) as the
argument.

This way the variables won't all be global and the widgets will be
grouped in blocks.

Flavio