[GTK +] Problem with Pixmap

Hello,

I have a problem when I run my GTK+ application :

My function just create a pixmap in a frame.
The source of my function is :

void Affiche_Pixmap(GtkWidget *top_level_window,struct struct_outil *outil)
{
// top_level_window is the widget of my GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL
// struct_outil is a structure for some of my widget
GtkStyle *style;
GdkPixmap *pixmap;
GdkBitmap *mask;
GtkWidget *my_pixmap;

style = gtk_widget_get_style(top_level_window);
pixmap = gdk_pixmap_create_from_xpm(top_level_window->window,&mask,&style->bg[GTK_STATE_NORMAL], "./PIXMAPS/Machine.OK.xpm");
my_pixmap = gtk_pixmap_new(pixmap,mask);
gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER (outil->bouton.image_frame), my_pixmap);
gtk_widget_show (my_pixmap);
}

I have no errors or warning at the compil.
When I run my program, I can see the pixmap on the screen, but there is a Warning in the console :

Gdk-WARNING **: Creating pixmap from xpm with NULL window and colormap

This warning appears when executing the function 'gdk_pixmap_create_from_xpm'

My configuration is

[root gandalf cyril]# X -showconfig

XFCom_i810 Version 1.0.0 / X Window System
Release Date: October 13 1999
If the server is older than 6-12 months, or if your card is newer
than the above date, look for a newer version before reporting
problems. (see http://support.intel.com)
Operating System: Linux 2.2.5-15 i686 [ELF]
Configured drivers:
SVGA: server for SVGA graphics adaptors (Patchlevel 0):
i810, i810-dc100, i810e, generic

[root gandalf cyril]# gtk-config --version
1.2.6

What's wrong ?

I you have an idea,

Thanks,