Re: (nonserious message) - hrm guess I was wrong...

On 2 Mar 2001, Owen Taylor wrote:
> winterlion <winterlion fsj net> writes:
>
> > could y'all make up your minds whether or not g_type_init () needs
> > parameters? *g*   It's been switching back and forth for ummm some time
> > now...
> > (this is not a serious message :)
>
> I think you are being caught by the round-robin DNS for anoncvs.gnome.org,
> where one of the machines is very out of date.
>
> You probably want to pick one of anoncvs{1,2,3,4}.gnome.org and stick

Don't suppose you could make a note of this on the devel web site? :)

(I'm using anoncvs1 btw)

hrm - am guessing figuring out what order to build things is on the TODO
list too, right? :)
(actually rtfs has worked for the most part *g* - except I got stuck on
oaf.  Once I've found out whether my CVS download was just mangled or I've
definitely gotten the order wrong I'll post more... providing I find a
solution :)

G'day, eh? :)
	- Teunis