Re: First post with a Question...

Sorry, still very new at working with Gtk.  What do you mean by bind?
What I'm doing currently is using the "signal_connect" function to the
"button_press_event".  I was originally using the signal_connect to the
"select" event.  I have recently commented that out and am using the
button_press_event.  Still no progress.  There isn't a way to just "turn
it off"?  Any more help?

Chris