First post with a Question...

Hey, my name is Chris.  This is my first post to this list so be gentle.
:)

I'm working with Gtk-Perl but I'm pretty sure this idea applies to all
versions of Gtk.  I'm trying to design a GTree stucture so that if I right
click a tree item, a menu comes up.  I'm able to get the menu to come up
easy, but the problem is that Gtk (at least in perl) has mapped the middle
mouse button to expanding subtrees and the right to collapsing them.  I
want to be able to turn off this added "feature" so that when a subtree is
right clicked, only my menu comes up.  Any suggestions?

--

Chris Elston
celston corky sapien net