Re: New release of GTK+ libraries (1.3.6)

Hi Havoc (or anyone else who knows the answer :) ),

	About the 1.3.6 release,

On 14 Jun 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> The JPEG/PNG/TIFF libraries and pkg-config 0.7 are needed to compile this
> release. These are available at:

	Do I need all three JPEG/PNG/TIFF installed or just one?  In
either case, does anyone know if I have to have root access to install
them?  I guess this is related to a question I asked a week ago; I
followed the posted instructions and 1.3.5 installed fine, but 1.3.6
doesn't seem as easy.

	Without them, I only get part way through the GTK installation
(GLib, Pango, Atk installed fine).

	Before I try again, I just want to do a quick check that I can
install the above without root access...

	Thank you!

Ray