Re: version of libtool?

    Owen> Everything requires libtool 1.4 now. I'm not sure why you don't
    Owen> see this as being the case.

glib's configure didn't seem to complain.  No matter.  I zapped the libtool
rpm and installed libtool 1.4.

FYI, it appears "make distclean" doesn't delete the various libtool-related
symlinks the build process puts in the build directory or the various
generated Makefile.in files.  Is there some more brutal make target I should
be using to get back to ground zero build-wise?

Skip