Re: save as dialog...

Lokesh Setia wrote:
> o When the file selection widget is used in the context of "Save as",
>   the filename goes off as soon as the directory is changed.  Is it a
>   bug in gtk+ 1.2?  Or a feature that can be changed?

It's a feature that can't be changed :-) Lots of people have done new
fileselectors, and this is one of the features they almost always put
in. Try:

	http://gtkfilesel.sourceforge.net/

There are lots of others around.

> o Is it possible to somehow make the keyboard cursor blink in gtk+ ?

I think the next version of GTK has this. It's not easy (as far as I
know) in gtk1.2.

John