Focussed vs. prelighted widgets

Hi all.

Is there a good reason, why it is not possible to influence the
focussed Widgets via a gtkrc? Especially for people that prefer
the keyboard over the mouse it might be helpful, to make the
focussed widget similiar (or even more pronounced) to the
PRELIGHT-state of the widget. The tiny black box around an
widget sometimes is a very weak indicator.

IMHO there should be a FOCUSSED state equivalent to the PRELIGHT
state for the gtkrc. The only problem I can see is, that a widget
might be focussed *and* prelighted and thus GTK has to select,
which one to use. I'd suggest prelight, since focussed widgets
still have the black border.

Comments?

Bye,
        Simon