Re: Unpleasant problem w/ foo-config style scripts (and possible solutions).

Rob Browning <rlb defaultvalue org> writes:

> I was wondering there's been any thought given to fixing the following
> problem which makes the foo-config style scripts unusable in some
> common situations.

In the original message, I accidentally got the gnucash list address
wrong.  Please note the corrected address above in any followups.

Also, I realized after sending this that -I (and perhaps other
options) are also affected by this problem and would need a similar
fix.  So perhaps, if gcc choses to address this, more options, or a
more general option, would be appropriate.

Thanks

--
Rob Browning
Previously @cs.utexas.edu