setting icons in Gtk 2.0

I've noticed this in the Gtk+ 2.0 Win32 code for gdk_window_set_icon()
function:

 /* Nothing to do, really. As we share window classes between windows we
  * can't have window-specific icons, sorry. Don't print any warning
  * either.
  */

My Win32 kung-fu is not that strong, but do you think it would be
possible to support this at all?

-Andrei

"In this age, which believes that there is a short cut to everything,
 the greatest lesson to be learned is that the most difficult way is, in
 the long run, the easiest."
                -Henry Miller, The Books in My Life